Last modified: January, 10 2022
The address of our website is: https://www.traducitalia.com
Owner: Rosangela Fasolato de Oliveira
Owner’s e-mail: email@example.com
Your privacy is important. We are careful about the personal information we ask you to provide and the personal information we collect about you through the operation of our website.
To provide our services, this website uses so-called “technical” cookies and other similar essential trackers for it to perform it’s basic functions. A cookie is a string of information that a website stores on a visitor’s computer and that the visitor’s browser provides to the website each time the visitor returns.
The data collected by this website or by third parties are: Usage data, collected automatically when the user browses the site; Hosting infrastructure data and internal processing that enables the operation and distribution of this website, and Data provided voluntarily by the user when he makes comments and/or fills out the contact form, such as name and e-mail address.
- When you provide your own personal data by the Contacts section or by e-mail, you automatically authorize Traducitalia.com through its owner to use such data in order to respond to your contact or offer you the requested service. These data provided by you will be kept in a file owned by Traducitalia.com. The owner of Traducitalia.com does not share or communicate the data collected to third parties without your prior consent unless such communication is necessary for the fulfillment of the requested service. This type of service allows managing a database of e-mail contacts or any other contact information to communicate with the user. Users are responsible for any Personal Data of third parties obtained, published, or shared through this website and confirm that they have the consent of third parties to provide such Data.
- By subscribing to the e-mail list or newsletter, your e-mail address will be added to the contact list of those who may receive e-mail messages containing commercial or promotional information relating to this website.
- User-related data is collected to enable the holder to provide their service, fulfill their legal obligations, manage interactions, contact and messaging users when requested. It also allows detecting and protecting against malicious, fraudulent and illegal activities.
How long is your data retained
- If you leave a comment on our website, you are opting to save your name, e-mail address and website in cookies. Cookies are for your own convenience, so you don’t have to fill in your details again when you make another comment. These cookies last for 1(one) year. Your comment and its metadata will be retained indefinitely.
- If you visit our login page, a temporary cookie will be set to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain personal data and is discarded at the end of the browsing session.
- When you log in, several cookies are set to save your login information and your screen display options. Login cookies last 2 (two) days and screen options cookies last 1(one) year. If you select “Remember me”, your login will persist for 2 (two) weeks. If you log out of your account, login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or post an article, an additional cookie will be saved on your browser. This cookie does not include personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1(one) day.
- Personal data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the holder and the user must be retained until such contract is fulfilled. Once the retention period expires, Personal Data will be deleted.
As specified in European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and in Law No. 13.709 of August 14, 2018 (LGPD), anyone can request access to their own personal data in order to become aware of its content as well as request that your personal data be updated, rectified, or deleted at any time. Cancellation does not include data that must be kept for administrative, legal or security purposes. The portability of personal data and the withdrawal of the consent given are also user rights.
Any requests or further details about the collection or processing of Data can be directed to the holder by message using the website’s Contact page or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and will be dealt with by the holder within 15 (fifteen) days.
Online tracking: Since we do not track users of our website over time nor users of third-party websites, we do not respond to browser “do-not-track” signals.
Domain name: www.traducitalia.com
Owner’s name: Rosangela Fasolato de Oliveira
VAT ID 05180610288
Location: Padua (Italy)
Contact address: contacts can be made through the website’s contact page or by the e-mail address email@example.com
- Material published by Traducitalia.com through this website may be subject to intellectual property rights, such as images, designs, logos, fonts etc. All texts on this site are distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0) license, except where otherwise stated.
- Since it is updated without any periodicity, this cannot be considered as a newspaper. Therefore, it cannot be considered an editorial product. The blog is a showcase for the translation work, acting as the translator’s portfolio. The posts offer general information and personal opinions of the owner or the people who subscribe them.
- Users must commit to provide truthful information about the data requested in the contact form and to keep this data up to date.
- Traducitalia.com and its owner are not responsible for the veracity or accuracy of the data entered by users or for their comments. Users are solely responsible for the content and comments they post on the website, blog, social media in the present and future.
- Comments considered as abusive, offensive, defamatory, insulting, obscene, threatening, xenophobic or that incite to violence or discrimination based on race, sex, ideology, religion, or anything that in any way offends decency, public order, the fundamental rights, public liberties, honor, privacy or are harmful to the image, reputation, or rights of third parties will be deleted. Comments that contain personal data or do not fit into the blog topic will also be deleted.
- If the messages contain material protected by property rights, the user guarantees that he is the owner of the material or that he has permission to publish it on the blog, website and/or related social media. Traducitalia.com and its owner are exempt from any claims by third parties arising from such posts.
- If the user uploads images on the website, he must be careful to exclude the embedded location data (EXIF GPS) in the image. Website visitors can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- The owner reserves the right to reproduce, modify or forward messages published on the blog of this website in accordance with the terms and conditions, without any compensation to the user.
- It is prohibited to publish through the website promotions and links to commercial offers, advertising, promotional material or any other direct or indirect promotional activity. It is also prohibited to use the content and information contained on the website for commercial purposes or for any type of direct or indirect personal advertising.
- The owner is not responsible for the websites linked through links or for the content of the same, which may be subject to variation over time.
- Some images included in this blog, taken from the internet, are classified as public domain or under license for commercial use. If such publications infringe any copyright, please send a message using the website’s Contact page or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be promptly removed.
These General Terms and Conditions apply to the provision of professional translation services performed by the Translator to its Clients and shall be considered as a supplement to any specific agreement that may be signed between the Translator and the Client.
“Service“ means the provision of professional translation services performed by the Translator;
“Tranlator” means the professional service provider or collaborator;
“Customer” refers to any natural or legal person that requests the Translator to perform Services in the field of translation and similar.
2- Quotation and Service Confirmation: Upon a service request made by the Client, the Translator has the right to fully analyze the text to be translated. The document must be delivered to the Translator in legible form and complete with any tables, figures and graphics that may eventually be part of the text. The translation proposal sent by the Translator applies only to the Services explicitly indicated therein. An oral or written agreement only takes effect upon being declared accepted in writing by the Client or upon confirmation of acceptance of the work in writing by the Translator. Acceptance or written confirmation means the inclusion of an acceptance or confirmation sent by e-mail or the signing of a contract between the Translator and the Client. The Translator reserves the right to request advance payment as confirmation of Service assignment.
3- Delivery Time: The Translator undertakes to respect the delivery time, except for extraordinary situations beyond its control. In case of not being able to comply with the agreed deadline, the Translator will immediately inform the Client. The time and/or date of delivery may be affected in the event of delayed delivery of material by the Client, interruptions in work at the Client’s request, the Client’s failure to respond to questions that prevent the normal continuity of work, overload on the network or in the server at the time of delivery or delays in delivery by the postal service when applicable. Personal accidents, hospitalizations or situations that endanger the Translator’s life or safety are also considered beyond the Translator’s control.
Delivery is considered to have been made at the time the Translator sends the translation to the client by e-mail, digital platform, or proof of delivery via the Post Office.
4- Modification, Addition, Cancellation of the project or Removal of part of the project by the Client: Any alterations or additions to a work project after the beginning of the works must be mutually agreed between the Translator and the Client and must be confirmed in writing. In case these changes or additions are considered significant, the Translator reserves the right to change the delivery time and/or the initial quote in accordance with such changes or to reject the changes in question.
In the case of cancellation of the work, in part or in its entirety, during its execution, the Client is responsible for paying the accumulated amount referring to part of the work carried out up to the time of cancellation. All work completed by the date of cancellation will be delivered by the Translator to the Client.
5- Execution of work, Information, Documentation, and Confidentiality:
Reference materials, specific terminology or style guidelines must be provided to the Translator within 24 (twenty-four) hours of confirmation of the Service. After this period, the Translator will accept any reference materials and/or style guides but reserves the right to charge the Client a fee for proofreading and editing any completed or partially completed work.
The Client undertakes to provide the Translator with all the information and documents necessary for the satisfactory and efficient fulfillment of the Service, guaranteeing that he has the right and is authorized to make such information and documents viable. Under no circumstances will the Translator be liable to third parties for information and documents passed on to him by the Client. The Translator cannot be held responsible, in any case, for consequences that may arise from the sending of false, inaccurate, or incomplete information or documentation by the Client.
The Translator undertakes to treat all information provided by the Client with complete confidentiality. Upon request, Translator is available to sign an appropriate Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA).
6- Fees, Billing and Payment: The fee will be calculated based on the number of words translated from the original text, except in case of different agreement between the Translator and the Client. A supplementary fee will be applied for specialized texts with a high degree of difficulty, urgent requests and in case of need for prior revision of the original text. The rates mentioned do not include VAT.
Once the work is completed, the Translator will send the PDF invoice for the service provided to the e-mail address provided by the Client. The invoice (or invoices) must be promptly paid, unless otherwise agreed by the parties. Late payments are subject to late payment interest and the Client will be responsible for any expenses that may have to be made by the Translator in order to collect such invoices.
7- Warranty, Caims and Conflicts: The Client must notify the Translator as quickly as possible of any doubts or dissatisfaction regarding the Service provided, specifying the problem in detail within a maximum period of 15 (fifteen) working days. If the claim is justified, the Translator will make every effort to resolve such claims. Under no circumstances does the submission of a claim release the Customer from the obligation of making the payment. If the Client has not filed any claim within the established period, it is assumed that he has fully accepted the work delivered to him. Complaints and requests for revision after the above-mentioned deadline will be subject to a new quote.
The Translator is not responsible for any changes in the translation made by people other than the Translator.
In the event of a conflict, if no agreement is reached, an independent arbitrator will be appointed to resolve the issue.
8- Personal Data and Liability: The Customer’s data, provided through the Service proposal, are processed directly by the Translator. The data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose of the processing and, when no longer needed, will be destroyed by taking appropriate security measures. If the Client chooses to keep a file of data and work performed by the Translator, an additional cost will be stipulated according to the archiving period requested by the Client.
The Client may exercise his rights to access, rectify and cancel his data at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com indicating the name and attaching a photocopy of his identity document.
The Translator is in no way responsible for ambiguities existing in the original document provided by the Client. The Translator will only be liable for loss or damage suffered by its Clients if the loss or damage occurs as a direct result of an error attributable to the Translator. The Translator’s liability will in any case be limited to an amount equivalent to the rate for the work in question, excluding VAT if applicable.
9- Applicable law and Jurisdiction: All legal relationships between the Translator and its Clients are subject to Italian laws and jurisdiction. Disputes will be submitted to the jurisdiction of the Court of Padova.
In accordance with DLGS 196/03, the Client gives unconditional consent to the processing of its own data for the execution of all operations related to the contracted Service.
Users of this website are aware of the information reported above and voluntarily accept it.